I’m trying to get back on track with my blog. So much going on at the start of the new year. The holidays were wonderful as always spending time with family and friends.
I usually stay away from New Year’s resolutions, but I do try to make some specific goals to at least strive for during the year. Maybe if I write them down, and share them, you all will keep me accountable!
- Grow my Graphic Design business – I’m now a member of BNI (Prosperity Partners). If you belong to a BNI chapter, shout it out at me!
- Begin new ministry – I’m beginning a new ministry in Essential Oils. Visit my new website The Oily Girl to learn more about Essential Oils
- Grow Essential Oil Blog
- Study 3 books of the bible (maybe an online bible study)
- Clean out closets and storage areas – It’s so time to rid myself of old items, especially since the kids are on their way out.
- Achieve significant natural hair growth by May (one year anniversary)
Whew. . . I think that’s enough for now. I have other things I would like to achieve, but writing them down might be a little overwhelming.
Have you written down your goals for 2015? Share them, it might keep you accountable.