1 to 1 lb of Pillsbury Sugar Cookie Dough
4 to 8 oz. blocks of Cream Cheese..softened
2 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
1 cup Granulated Sugar
1 can cherry pie filling for the topping
1. Press the cookie dough into an 8 inch spring-form pan, bottom only, and bake at 350 about 15 minutes until almost done.
2. Let cool.
3. For filling, beat cream cheese and sugar.
4. Add vanilla and one egg at a time, beating well.
5. Pour into crust.
6. Lower oven to 325 and bake 75-90 minutes until cooked through and browned.
7. Chill overnight in fridge and top with canned cherry pie filling (or your choice of fruit)