I love the aroma of Frankincense oil. It’s an essential oil used for many health issues. I use Frankincense to remove several skin tags that I have on my neck. I applied just a small amount of Frankincense oil on my neck each day for about a month. The skin tags are gone.
What is a skin tag?
Skin tags are common, acquired benign skin growths that look like a small, soft balloons of hanging skin. Skin tags are harmless growths that can vary in number from one to hundreds. Males and females are equally prone to developing skin tags. They happen to be hereditary in my family. The medical name for skin tag is acrochordon.
Skin tags are bits of flesh-colored or darkly pigmented tissue that project from the surrounding skin from a small, narrow stalk (pedunculated). Some people call these growths “skin tabs.”
Early on, skin tags may be as small as a flattened pinhead-sized bump. While most tags typically are small (2 mm-5 mm in diameter) at approximately one-third to one-half the size of a pinky
Skin tag facts
- Skin tags are very common but harmless small, soft skin growths.
- Skin tags tend to occur on the eyelids, neck, armpits, groin folds, and under breasts.
- One person may have anywhere from one to over 100 skin tags.
- Almost everyone will develop a skin tag at some point in their life.
- Middle-aged, adults are most prone to skin tags.
- Removing a skin tag does not cause more to grow.
- Some people are just more prone to forming skin tags.
- Treatments include freezing, tying off with a thread or suture, or cutting off the skin tag.
To learn more about essential oils and how I use them every day, feel free to subscribe to my blog and join me on this essential oil journey. Please visit my doTERRA store. If you have questions about using oils every day please contact me.