6 boiled eggs
1 1/2 tbsp Mayonnaise
2 slices of chopped onion
1/2 tsp dry mustard
1 tbsp vinegar
Paprika for garnish
1. Peel eggs and cut in half. Scoop out yolk into bowl. Add chopped onion, vinegar, dry mustard, salt, and mayonnaise. Mix, adding more mayonnaise and vinegar until moist.
2. Fill eggs with yolk mixture. Sprinkle with paprika to garnish. Yields 12 eggs.
To celebrate Superbowl Sunday, I thought it might be appropriate to re-post my rib recipe! They don’t need to be put on the grill. These are my brother-in-law’s ribs. They’re so good they oughta to be outlawed!!
1 Slab of baby back ribs.
1 /2 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
1/2 Worcester Sauce
1 Cup McKormick Pork Rub
1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
Sweet Baby Ray’s Honey BBQ Sauce
- Add Apple Cider and Worcester Sauce to large pot of water. Boil Rib for 1/2 hour. Remove from pot, let cool a little.
- Pre Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together Pork Rub, and brown sugar. Shake over ribs until ribs are covered with rub. Put in a pan and cover with foil. TURN OVEN OFF!! Put Ribs in oven for 3 hours.
- Grill Ribs (optional) and add BBQ sauce.
Makes 6 Servings