Great quick meal.
- Onion Soup Mix packet
- 1 egg
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- American Cheese
- 16 small Hawaiian Rolls
- Special Spread (teaspoon of each; Mayo, Ketchup, Relish, and a dash of white Vinegar)
- Lettuce, tomato, (optional)
- In a large bowl combine beef, onion soup mix, egg, and mix well. Roll out flat and thin onto foiled baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook for about 10 minutes. Cover with American cheese slices and put back into oven to melt. Cut into 16 1″ squares. Add burger patty to toasted Hawaiian roll.
- Add spread to patty and serve. Makes 16 patties.