Rib Recipe from Uncle Darius
- OUTLAW RIBS
- Submitted by: Kim Jones
- These are my brother-in-law’s ribs. They’re so good they oughta to be outlawed!!
- 1 Slab of Baby Back Ribs (from Costco)
- 1/2 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 Worcester Sauce
- 1 Cup McKormick Pork Rub
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- Sweet Baby Ray’s Honey BBQ Sau
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Add Apple Cider and Worcester Sauce to large pot of water. Boil Ribs in a large pot for 1/2 hour. Remove from pot, let cool a little.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together Pork Rub, and brown sugar. Shake over ribs until ribs are covered with rub. Put in a pan and cover with foil. TURN OVEN OFF!! Put Ribs in oven for 3 hours.
- Grill Ribs and add BBQ sauce.
- Makes 6 Servings
Chicken Wings Pacifica
5 to 10 servings
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 3/4 cup water
- Disjoint the chicken wings, discarding the tips.
- Combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, butter or margarine, mustard and water and heat until the sugar and butter dissolve. Let mixture cool and pour over wings. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours, or more turning occasionally.
- Grill chicken wings until done, turning and spooning marinade over chicken occasionally.